Saturday, March 28, 2009

Start of a new thing

Today = more good food. Since today is friday, C and me were going to go eat some sushi, but then she thought, where can we get more BANG for our BUCK.. so instead we got some fish taco's at Rubios which were mmm delicious. 

here is C drinking soda.

One thing, there seems to be an ongoing thing... Whenever i go to a food place and they ask for my name... I have to first say it.. then i immediately spell it to give the worker an easier time with my name, since its different. Anyway.. this is what came out of the guy when i gave him my real name.
I like churro's.

Also if you would look at www.pictoism.blogspot.com you will also know that MANS came out of el pollo loco. they really are CRAZY

2 comments:

  1. dang, thats a horrible picture of me -_-

    Anywho, we eat alot.

    hahahaha

    bye MANS

    ReplyDelete